i hit my coworkers shoulder lightly and he was like “you’re going to make me cry like a girl” and i was like “what’s wrong with being a girl?” and he was quiet for a moment then he looked into the distance and whispered “the social standards they’re forced to live by”
so i was in the bus with this granny by my side when we spotted two girls kissing by the bus stop. the granny turned to me and said “these girls are so pretty. at their age i was pretty ugly. well, maybe that’s why i had to marry a man” i almost died omg
White American males constitute only 33% of the population. Yet, they occupy approximately:
- 80% of tenured positions in higher education
- 80% of the House of Representatives
- 80-85% of the U.S. Senate
- 92% of Forbes 400 executive CEO-level positions
- 90% of athletic team owners
- 97.7% of U.S. presidents
- C’est une maladie.
- L’amour ?
- Une illusion.
- La religion ?
- Un substitut élégant pour la foi.
- Vous êtes un sceptique.
- Nullement ! Le sceptique est un début de croyance.
- Qu’êtes-vous donc ?
- Définir, c’est limiter.
- Donnez-moi un fil conducteur.
- Les fils cassent. Vous vous perdriez dans le labyrinthe."